Thursday, May 14, 2009

Still Frames from "Monday Is My Favorite Time Of Year"


Here are some Hi-res stills from my 3D animated short film, "Monday Is My Favorite Time Of Year". Hopefully this gives you an idea of how much work is involved in a project like this. Modelling, Unwrapping, Texturing, Rigging, Animating, Lighting, Editing & Sound Design. The programs I used were Maya 2009, (for Modelling) RoadKill, (for unwrapping) Adobe Photoshopn CS3, (for texturing) Softimage XSI 7, (for rigging/animating/lighting) and Adobe Premier Pro CS3 for editing/sound design. If it sounds like a lot of work, it is! Normally all of these different jobs would be distributed out to many different artists. At school, it's just you. I like to call all of this one-man show work, "Heavy Lifting"!

1 comment:

  1. nice one B! looking forward to checkin the new stuff out!

    ReplyDelete