Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Storyboards

I've been a professional Storyboard Artist since 2001. I've always liked storyboarding more than anything else because it combines my love for drawing and my love of how images work together to tell a story. Displayed here are some samples of my work, if you would like to see more, please visit my site, www.billylyle.com .

In the past 9 months, I have branched out into the world of Film & Animation Directing and I find that my background in storyboarding is proving to be a huge asset. Creating storyboards for my films prepares me really well for what I'm trying to accomplish, I couldn't imagine working without these. They also make it really easy to communicate your vision to the cast and crew, you just point to the drawings! Once this thinking is out of the way then I can concentrate on the important part, the actor's performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment